- Mint: A brand new item in original packaging. All used items sold by us are graded Near Mint or lower.
- Near Mint: Almost new or new with no obvious imperfections.
- Excellent: Very minor playwear or minor manufacturer paint flaws (example).
- Very Good: Mild to moderate playwear, sticker wear or paint flaws (example 1 & 2).
- Good: Moderate to heavy playwear, sticker wear or paint flaw (example 1 & 2).
- Fair: Very heavy playwear including obvious imperfections (example).
- Poor: Junk/broken/non-functional item with many flaws needing repainting/stickering (example).
- (Grade)+: Slightly better than the average item of this grade.
- (Grade)-: Slightly worse than the average item of this grade.