For a list of our current pre-orders, please click here.
If you don't see the item you're interested in for pre-order, please feel free to send us a special request at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We allow split payments on our pre-orders: you pay a deposit to reserve the item, and the remainder when it arrives. Premium pre-orders ship from our US location via USPS first class (for light items), USPS Priority (for heavy items) or UPS Ground (for very large items).
When you place a pre-order with us, you agree to the following terms:
- If you would like to cancel your pre-order with no penalty, you must contact us within 48 hours of ordering. If you do not contact us within that time, you will forfeit your deposit and the item, no exceptions.
- The second payment must be received within 10 calendar days of the item arriving at our US location. If you do not pay within that time, you will forfeit your deposit and the ordered item.
- Item prices include shipping within the United States (unless specified). International shipping is additional and charged by weight.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for an item to arrive in the US from the Japanese ship date. Often items will arrive (and be ready for final shipment/payment) earlier, but due to customs we cannot guarantee that your item will be ready for shipment immediately.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to pre-orders.
- Insurance is included on all pre-order shipments. If an item is damaged in shipment, please contact us and we will either refund you or replace the damaged item.
- The entirety of an order must be paid by and mailed to the original purchaser or their chosen recipient (as entered in the "ship to" address). Pre-orders cannot be transferred.
- Under no circumstances do we "split" or buy back portions of Bandai Premium orders. When you order an item, you are committing to buy all parts of the set. JHC is not responsible for finding you a buyer to split with, and will not mail part of one order to one person and part to another.
- On rare occasions, pre-orders may be delayed or cancelled due to issues beyond our control at Bandai. If a pre-order is delayed, you will be given an option to keep the order or to cancel with no penalty. If a pre-order is cancelled due to actions at Bandai, you will be fully refunded your deposit or full pre-payment. We will try our best to obtain the item for you regardless.
- It is your responsibility to check your email/spam for notices from JHC. We are not responsible and deposits cannot be refunded if you miss your pre-order payment window for any reason.